Upcoming Running Events in Iloilo City and Province

----- -----.: October :.----- -----

Oct 2- Runrio Regional Series – Iloilo Leg

October 8- Iloilo Anti-Rabies 5k and 10k Run

----- ------.: November :.------ -----

TBA

----- -----.: December :.----- -----

My Morning Run

Wake up at around 4 am everyday. The air is cold , pain in some parts of my body and my mind is in suspended animation. But my desire to run is more stronger. Send message to my running buddy and off i go to meet her. Theres so many things in the road that  you'll be careful. Firstly, the dogs. I really hate them as you don't really know if there friendly or not. Second is the potholes, thats why we bring flashlight. The last one is the cars, its advisable to run facing them. You can use your flashlight for added safety or use reflective running clothes.

0 comments: